Saturday 3 October 2015

Invisible Cities 84 - Anastasia

Invisible Cities - Anastasia

Description the key words

I have chosen Anastasia the city because it has concentric canlas watering in it and flying kites over
it. The description of Anastasia is the treacherous city a possesses awakens desires one at the time
only to force you to stifle them. The city appears to you as a whole where no desire is lost and of which you are a part and since it enjoys everything you do not enjoy, you can do nothing but inhabit this desire and be a contents and sometime called malignant.


The materials
  • Fineline pen
  • Colour markers pen
  • Black marker pen
  • Colour pencils
  • Gold pen 
  • Colour paper 
I drew my own version of Anastasia City with using the all this materials I have with me by drawing it the whole page. I have don't have Photoshop at home so I tried out with different materials by  hand drawing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment